Tuesday, July 30, 2013

It's more than an year....

More than an year ago I posted my last message here. It wasn't a good year unfortunately.

Didn't stitch much on my stitching projects, and most important, my father passed away on September 16th, 2012. After a long time with Parkinson, his body gave up with a pneumonia. 

It's was hard to cope with, but slowly live come back. 
Summertime right now and a holiday in prospect with my family will keep me going. 

Early this year I've started as a student Law for a new business opportunity. 

Live goes on! 

My current stitching project is the Mystery Sampler from LHN:

Till next time....

3 comments:

Terri said...

So sorry for the loss of your father! Hugs and prayers!

Pretty stitching!

SoCal Debbie said...

Beautiful start on Songs of the Seasons! I'm a new follower of your blog.

Mylene said...

A lovely start on the Mystery Sampler.

So sorry to hear about your father.