The sun is shining again when bloggerfriends sent me, for example, an award, named:
Thank you so much Patti for this sunny award. I needed this a lot and still do. You made my day very sunny!
And the rules for this award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within a post
2. Pass the award to 12 Bloggers
3. Link the nominees within your post
4. Let them know they receive this award by communicating on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award
Here are my twelve bloggers:
Another example for a sunny day is when I received the PIF from Irina!
The hole package: a little notebook, chocolate, magnets and a very lovely sissorfob!
Did see know I'm a big coffee addict?
I didn't stitch much, but a little. So here is my newest progress: A mother's love needleroll from Shephard's Bush:
And two pictures of the Shores could be found here! You are all still welcome to join this blog.
And at least, but not least: my two big girls, Emma and Dorine, both have a new swimmingcertificate: Emma her 4th and Dorine her 3rd.
So also a lot of good things happened. And this is what keeps me going.
I hope you enjoyd reading my post again.
Lots of hugs and love and till next time...